Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Help

I just started reading The Help! The movie looks so so so good and I love the the actors in it. What I have found though is that the book is ALWAYS better than the movie. For example, Harry Potter, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Twilight, My Sister's Keeper, Narnia, Marley and Me, and many many more. The book is always better because it allows you to picture it yourself and experience it for yourself. When watching a funny movie you tend to laugh with everybody else, but laughing while reading is like a little secret, a little inside joke you have all to yourself. Reading can entrance you in a whole different way than movies can. I like reading, unfortunately, I don't read as much as I should because I am always so busy! I tend to procrastinate quite a bit too however.

No comments:

Post a Comment